Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where has my time gone?

So, my darling angel Gemma pointed out this status update to me today, which is something I said way back in December (and yes, that was your shout-out, Gemma).

Leanne Coyle
just had a mini freak out session. 6 months? i'm nuts. calmed down now though haha! who is going to console me in two weeks time when i'm a complete wreck?

It's funny looking back and reading that, and remembering how SCARED I was to come over here. It felt like 6 months was going to be forever, and I'd want to go home. Yet here I am, almost at the end of my time here and all I can think about is how much I DO NOT want to leave. As much as I whine about the weather and how much I miss everyone at home, I'm just not ready to go. I know I still have 6 weeks in total, but 4 of them are being spent traveling. That leaves me with 2 weeks left to spend here. I have met SO many great people here, it just really sucks that my time with them is almost over. This place has been my home since January, each and every day has been amazing. I am going to cry buckets of tears when it is time for me to pack my things and go. :(

I'm definitely going to come back though. There's still a lot of places in the US I want to visit, so in a few years time I'll organise another trip, and will come back here to visit people. You all know me, I can't stay in one place for too long haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment