Friday, April 8, 2011

Quiet week

It has been a REALLY quiet week, haven't really been doing much! We've had some gorgeous weather, so I've been out and about with some friends but besides that, nothing has happened! Realised today that I haven't seen the girls in like 3 weeks, need to pay them a visit some time this coming week!

It will be 4 weeks on Sunday until I head to Los Angeles. I really can't believe how quickly this term has gone in. Every time I think about leaving, I get butterflies in my stomach. Really not ready to leave yet, think I'll just stay here! A girl can wish, right? I've made so many friends, it's going to be so hard to say goodbye. Need to stock up on the tissues before I say bye to anyone I think. I'm the biggest baby in the world, so many tears will be shed. Sorry guys, but prepare yourselves for it!

One of my friends invited me to her house for Easter dinner. She has 2 kids and they always do a big family thing, so I'm really looking forward to that. She mentioned it to me in class the other day, and it just further proves to me how welcoming people are over here. I mean, I know that my parents and friends would do the same if I had people from here come visit, but it still never ceases to amaze me. Although I'm not religious and don't particularly celebrate Easter, it will still be really nice to be in that whole family setting. And I'll get to meet her two boys who are ADORABLE. Excited!

I know I said in my last entry that all my summer plans are finalized, but I'm going to state it again. Because I can. My summer plans are finalized. And no, I'm not going to get tired of making you all insanely jealous. I'm loving every minute of it. Wish some of you were coming with me though. ♥ There has been one new development though, 3 of my days in Boston are going to be spent in New York!! NOSDNKJGNDSKJGKDGHD. That just about sums up my reaction to that. And we're going to go see a show on Broadway. SO. EXCITED. New York and Broadway have been calling my name since I was a child watching Miracle on 34th Street, I honestly cannot wait. This whole summer is just going to be the best time of my life.

tl;dr Boring week, but still loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment