Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boring week!

Last week was a very boring week, so this update won't be very long!! Honestly, nothing happened at all. The girls headed out to Blackfinn's on Tuesday because Ronnie from Jersey Shore was there. I really wanted to go, but I've had the cold all week and felt really ill that night so just decided to give it a pass. While we're on the topic of Jersey Shore, I'm going to paste something Rebecca wrote on her blog which pretty much sums up my week.

"It can be a bit of a love or hate type thing but before I came to America, even though I knew what Jersey Shore was, I’d never really properly sat down and watched it. I’m now fully aware of each and every event, drama and character that there has even been, so when the girls and I heard that Ronnie (standard Guido, juicehead gorilla) was gonna be appearing at Blackfinn, we could barely hold Caitlin back! JOKES!"

Honestly, for the past 4 days or so I have been on a Jersey Shore marathon. I'm now all caught up to the latest season, and I'm loving it. It's the lamest thing I have ever watched, but it is SO good. Snooki is my favourite person in the world.

 Besides that though, nothing has happened. Just been going to classes and hanging out with some friends. Booked tickets to go to Boston over spring break, really looking forward to that!! Going to stay with a friend and we've got plans to go to the aquarium, we're going to see the Blue Man show, and I'm sure we'll do loads more while I'm there. Perhaps visit the Cheers bar??

My friends and I also got our Florida trip sorted this week. Villa is booked and paid for, and the majority of people have their flights booked! I just need to wait and see what is happening about New York before I can book anything, need to figure out my plans for the summer first :/ Will get that done as soon as I know about New York!

After my Boston trip I'm sure I'll have loads to update you all on. And spam up this blog with some cool Boston pictures haha!

Until then, bye! x

PS. Major love for Toni and her beautiful little boy! Can't wait to meet him! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment